Tell Your Service Coordinator You Want A TEIS Early Intervention Therapist For Your Child
Once your child has qualified for early intervention services, you will be asked to choose an Early Intervention therapy provider.
TEIS continues to earn a 99.99% excellence rating from the families we serve.
Ensure your child receives the highest quality care and the provider with the most well-trained and supported therapists. CHOOSE TEIS!
TEIS commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
TEIS is committed to taking a proactive and inclusive approach to ensure all families feel listened to, supported, and empowered on a daily basis during our home and community-based sessions. We are committed to both respecting and honoring each family’s background, which includes a wide range of cultures, religions, identities, beliefs, and values. As an organization, TEIS continues to expand the cultural humility training our therapists and staff receive on an ongoing basis. We are continually enhancing the family friendly, culturally sensitive, resources that we offer to families, and actively advocate for all children and families by routinely participating in local community events. We are 100% committed to do all that we can to ensure that each child, caregiver, and family is safe from discrimination and has as many tools and resources as possible to ensure each and every child flourishes. We look forward to partnering with you and your family in your child’s development!
- I build nurturing and meaningful relationships with my coworkers, families and community.
- I am empowered to be accountable for myself in order to create solutions and meet expectations for high quality outcomes.
- I value the TEIS model of training, collaboration, and supervision and I am responsible for applying this knowledge to help families to reach their highest potential.
- I commit to coaching my families in strategies that meet their needs, while sharing my professional knowledge to instill confidence in them during their everyday routines.
- I have ownership of my schedule to balance the needs of my families, my personal life and work expectations.
- I will demonstrate the joy that my work brings into my life.
- I will act with respect, integrity, and trust in all interactions.
- I enrich the lives of others by actively listening, validating emotions, and recognizing when support is needed.
- I value the contributions of all those I encounter.
- I commit to follow policies and procedures, while always demonstrating TEIS’ core values to ensure best practice in all areas.
- I am held accountable to be present, interactive, and responsive in every aspect of my work.
- I honor the confidential nature of my position by protecting the privacy of families and the TEIS team.